Tuesday, June 19, 2012

something special in life is necessary

hi...to all bloggers ...so far in my life i noticed that something special in your life is always necessary,
and this special success is of any kind ...you never come to know about it...some peoples realise whats the thing will be going to give them a huge success or may be a huge disappointment....
i m writting this post with a reason because still i don't know what i have to do in my life....
i have decided to do merchant navy after my b.tech but i still don't know if i can make it or not ..and after that i want to be a car designer.....
But for a success in life ,sometimes i feel that its not enough ,atleast merchant navy but as a car designer if i m able to make design at my best i ll surely get some respect and a bit of taste of success in my life....
and i want some suggestion what guys i mean you make you feel every time enthusiastic, for your dream ..how you guys live upto your dreams and follow that...
i really need  that type of zeal nad it ll be must come from the inside of my heart i know that too....
but........
hope i can do that

No comments:

Post a Comment